Friday, September 29, 2017

Buffalo Chicken


Oh my wow, you guys. This chicken is so simple and SO YUMMY. So when you've got one of those nights where you don't want anything "fancy" but plain old chicken just doesn't sound appetizing, THIS IS YOUR RECIPE!

Ingredients
Serving Size for four
4tbsp hot sauce of your choice
2tbsp white vinegar
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp ground paprika
1 dash of ground cayenne pepper (to taste)
16oz chicken breast

Preparation
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine 1tbsp hot sauce, vinegar, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper in large ziploc bag. Seal and shake to mix. Add chicken, seal and shake to coat. Marinate in bag in fridge for about 30 minutes. Place chicken on baking sheet and discard any remaining marinade. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink in the middle. When chicken is baked, cover with remaining hot sauce.
THAT'S IT!!! Add whatever sides you want and ENJOY! 

If you are using portion control containers, your container count for one portion of chicken only is:
1 red, 1tsp

For more recipes or Health and Fitness tips, go to Fitness, Food and Fun at 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I've named you as one of the nominees for the 2017 Liebster Award! If you choose to accept, you can find my Q&A to you here: http://www.coffeeandkerfuffles.com/2017/10/03/10-things-might-not-know-liebster-award-nominee-2017/

    ReplyDelete

Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Oh my wow. This is definitely one of my favorite new recipes so far!! Yum. I'm craving it right now as I write this. Making this in...