Thursday, August 24, 2017

Shakeology

If you're reading this, you are one of two types of people; you already know about Shakeology and want my recipes, or you are wondering what on earth Shakeology is.

Let's start with the latter. What is Shakeology?

Shakeology is a NUTRIENT-DENSE health drink that really can help with

** WEIGHT LOSS
** INCREASING ENERGY LEVELS
** JUNK FOOD CRAVINGS
** POOR DIGESTION

For a more visual representation of the difference between Shakeology and other smoothie options out there, check this out

(I got this graphic from the Beachbody Facebook page)


When combined with the right fitness program, the results you've dreamed about are ACHIEVABLE! For more detailed information, check out my Shakeology website at www.myshakeology.com/missmegs123

If you're here for the recipes, here you go!

Chocolate Strawberry Shakeology
1 scoop Chocolate (or Chocolate Vegan - I've used both) Shakeology
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 cup spinach
12 ounces of water
About 5 ice cubes (more or less depending on how frozen you want it)
Blend it all together and it makes a thick, creamy shake.



Copycat Cinnamon Dolce Frapp
1 scoop Cafe Latte Shakeology
1 cup almond milk
1 cup water
1 tsp cinnamon (more or less to taste)
1 tsp vanilla extract (more or less to taste)
2 tsp almond butter
About 8 ice cubes (more or less depending on how frozen you want it)
Blend it all together and it is thick and creamy!

**If you are trying to get in an extra serving of veggies, you can also add spinach to this one! I promise you that you cannot taste it!

These recipes make large shakes. They will fill a shaker cup. They last me about an hour and keep me full even longer! I love having  healthy option that tastes like a TREAT!

For more information about Shakeology, to ask me questions, for recipes, or for more Health and Fitness tips, go to Fitness, Food and Fun at

fb.me/beachbodyfitnessfoodandfunbymegan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicken Enchilada Casserole

Oh my wow. This is definitely one of my favorite new recipes so far!! Yum. I'm craving it right now as I write this. Making this in...